1. Training stand for conducting alignment training
Training stand for conducting trainings on horizontal alignment is intended to simulate processes occurring during horizontal alignment. With this stand you will be able to conduct alignment training for your technical specialists during internal training or staff recertification. One support is fixed, the second one can move in horizontal and vertical planes. Two shafts are connected by a coupling and have handy handles for axial rotation.
Thus, you will be able to perform calculation of misalignment and make necessary corrections after installing your alignment system on the stand.
The stand is packed in a transportation case.
Stand dimensions: 200х200х600 mm
Stand weight- 3 kg!
2.Training stand «Proton-Stand» for conducting training on balancing and vibration diagnostics
This stand is intended to simulate processes occurring during dynamic, vibration monitoring and vibration diagnostics.
The stand has two 2 correction planes and 5 points.
The rotation speed is controlled by a high frequency rpm governor in a range from 1 to 50 Hz (60 – 3000 rpm).
3. Training stand for conducting training on rolling bearing mounting and dismounting
3.1 Training stand for rolling bearings «Bearing»: mounting kit for 10 mounting (variants) parts: 5 with couplings, with 2 mounting slots, with 3 couplings, with 3 mounting slots. Shaft diameter is from 5 mm to 55 mm. The set contains instruction material.
3.2 Shaft and mounting slot-training set “Mounting-1” for 8 working schemes.
The set contains instruction material.
3.3 Hydraulic mounting - training set “Mounting-2” for 5 working schemes.
The set contains instruction material.
3.4 Mounting of a support bearing - training set “Mounting-3” for 7 working schemes. The set contains instruction material.
The training sets have the following characteristics:
- Dimension 1135х710х380mm,
- Total weight: 94kg,
- Mounting shelf: 500х300х300mm
4. Mounting and dismounting of bearing assemblies- video course
Training video course (DVD) on mounting and dismounting of bearing assemblies shows methods, tools and technologies, necessary for reliability assurance of machines and mechanisms.
- Mounting and dismounting of bearing assemblies. Schemes and requirements.
- Quality requirements
- Tool for mounting and dismounting of bearing assemblies
- Regulations on organizing repair of bearing assemblies
- Bearing assembly lubrication
- Bearing assembly seals
- Classification and application conditions of some types of seals
- Bearing storage regulations
5. Bases of equipment alignment- video course
This video course (DVD) describes in details all the processes, connected with horizontal laser alignment of machines and mechanisms: it shows how to mount laser units on mechanisms, how to measure and how to document this procedure.
Theoretical foundations of machine alignment and geometry measurement:
- Introduction to alignment of rotor equipment Definition of alignment and misalignment. Basic terms and definitions.
- Methods of misalignment measurement and detection
- Alignment standards
Methods and procedure of laser alignment:
- Task of coupling alignment
- Task of measurement of straightness, flatness, parallelism and squareness
- Quality evaluation of conducted works
- Work documentation.
- Work documentation. Creation of a professional report.
Methods, control and correction:
- Methods of rotor machine alignment
- Control and correction of a “soft foot”
- Shaft train alignment
- Control of thermal expansion and compensation of dynamic movements
- Alignment of belt/ chain drives
- Alignment report creation
6. Vibration diagnostics - CD course
This CD course is designed for diagnosticians, engineers and technical specialists who work with the latest maintenance facilities. It contains theory and methods of vibration analysis necessary to determine operation characteristics and detect failures of rotor machines.
Introduction to vibration of machines and mechanisms
- Main vibration characteristics
- Natural and forced vibrations, natural frequencies of vibrating systems
- Vibration displacement, vibration velocity, vibration acceleration. Measurement units
- Low frequency, midfrequency, high frequency and ultrasonic vibration, its characteristics
- Peculiarities of vibration standardization
- Selection of control points, operation modes, monitoring periodicity
- Zones of equipment condition on vibration.
Foundations of vibration diagnostics. Vibration measurement and monitoring.
- Monitoring of current technical condition according to ISO 10816.
- Measuring transducer of absolute and relative vibrations
- Piezoelectric accelerometers, eddy current proximeters, laser vibration velocity sensors. RPM sensors
- Requirements to mounting points and methods of sensor mounting.
- Waveform analysis: amplitude, period, length, decay rate, RMS and peak , peak factor.
- Filtering and spectral signal analysis.
- Requirements to analysis equipment.
- Vibration monitoring programs
- Shaft alignment. Static and dynamic shaft misalignment. Methods of misalignment detection of an operating aggregate. Technical control means and software for misalignment detection and correction.
- Rotor balancing. Static and moment rotor unbalance. Permissible residual unbalance. Detection of possible causes of increased vibration.
- Other methods of vibration elimination.
7.Foundations of equipment alignment - CD course
The course is intended for technical specialists, who perform repair and technical maintenance of rotor machines. The course contains theoretical and practical foundations and methods of conducting alignment works.
The course has a program for calculation of economic efficiency of alignment activities. This program is intended to calculate payback period of funds, invested in alignment systems.
1.Foundations of shaft alignment
1.1. Rotation centres
1.4. Stationary and movable machines
1.5. Horizontal alignment
1.6. Vertical alignment
1.7. Misalignment types
1.8. Shaft misalignment
1.9. Angular misalignment
1.10. Overview of alignment tolerances
1.11. Example of alignment tolerance tables
2. Overview of alignment procedure
2.1 Alignment check procedure
2.2 Alignment correction procedure
2.3.Three stages of alignment procedure
3. Alignment methods
3.1. Overview of alignment methods
3.2 Mechanical methods
3.3. Laser systems
4. Importance of equipment alignment
4.1. Manifestation of misalignment
4.2. Why is shaft alignment so important?
5. Foundations of alignment with dial indicators
5.1. Readings of dial indicators
5.2. Bend of fixtures of dial indicators
5.3. Angular misalignment measurement with dial indicators
5.4. Accuracy check of measurements with dial indicators
6. Alignment with two lasers
6.2 Comparison with methods of dial indicators
7. Foundations of laser technologies
7.1 Laser technologies
8. Methods of mounting measurement units
8.1 Alternative mounting
8.2 Connection and adjustment of machines